Friday, January 28, 2011

Banana Bread


For me, this is the best Banana Bread Recipe. Its easy to make and it tastes so good. I got this recipe from my aunt 10 years ago and I'm really thankful that she shared it. So now, I'm also passing it on. I hope you'll like it the way we do... Spread Yummy-ness ☺



You will need:
  • ½ cup Margarine
  • ¼ cup Sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • 4 tablespoon Milk
  • 1½ cup Flour
  • 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
  • 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
  • 3 ripe Bananas, mashed
  • Brown Sugar for topping


Preparation:

Step 1: Preheat oven at 300°F. Grease 2 loaf pans. Set aside.

Step 2: In a bowl, mix margarine and sugar with electric mixer.

Step 3: Add flour, baking soda, baking powder, and bananas. Mix 
        thoroughly.

Step 4: Put in loaf pans and sprinkle brown sugar on top.

Step 5: Bake for 1 hour.




No comments:

Post a Comment