Friday, April 08, 2011

Pan-fried Cream Dory Fillet in Garlic Parsley Butter


Fridays during lent is always a challenge for me.
My Hubby is not a fan of fish
except for McDonald's and Burger King's fish fillets
or Red Robin's fish 'n chips.
So everytime, my kitchen skills are put into test.
I never had Cream Dory before so I'm a little worried
but everything turned out great.
This recipe is so easy to make.
In just about ten minutes, its chow time!!! 



You will need:

2 Cream Dory fillets
1 teaspoon Salt
1 teaspoon Pepper
2-3 cloves Garlic, minced
8 tablespoons Butter
chopped Parsley
buttered whole corn kernels 



Preparation:

Step 1: Pat dry fish fillets. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.

Step 2: Heat butter in pan. Saute garlic until aromatic. Add parsley.

Step 3: Pan-fry fish in garlic-parsley butter until it turns golden brown in color. 
Cook both sides.

Step 4: Serve warm with buttered corn and rice. Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment