Monday, May 23, 2011

Crepes


I fell in love with crepes
 from the very first time I had it.
Looking at it I thought,this must be hard to make.
Luckily, I was wrong ☺ 
With only a five ingredients and 3 simple steps, there it is!
So easy...
Now, I could have it anytime my heart desires ♥

You will need:
  • 2 eggs, beaten
  • 1 cup Flour
  • 1 cup Milk
  • 1 tablespoon Vanilla
  • 1 teaspoon Butter, melted
  • chopped fruits, whipped cream, jam, hazel spread (such as nutella), butter, and powdered sugar (I use peotraco) for filling or topping (optional)


Preparation:

Step 1: Mix together all ingredients until smooth. Let it stand for about 2 minutes.

Step 2: Pre-heat your non-stick pan over medium-heat. Pour 2 tablespoons of your batter in 
              the pan. Rotate the pan quickly to spread batter at the bottom of the pan. Cook the 
              crepes until set, about 1-2 minutes. Flip it over and cook the remaining side.

Step 3: Remove from pan, fill with your choice of filling. Top with powdered sugar.



Cook's tip: I usually just use butter and sugar on mine, and I love it. Have fun with it. Fill it up with anything you want... Enjoy ☺



No comments:

Post a Comment