Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Grilled Balsamic Chicken


I actually saw this recipe from one of my recipe collections.
I wasn't really sure how it will turn out at first,
but I wanna try something different for my grilled chicken.
And, it worked!
I just love the vinegar-y taste of the grilled chicken.
Truly, it was something different for my taste ☺




You will need:

  • 4 pieces chicken breast fillets
  • ½ cup balsamic vinegar
  • ½ cup olive oil
  • 1 tablespoon mustard
  • Salt and Pepper

Preparation:

Step 1: Lay chicken pieces on a glass dish. Set aside.

Step 2: Make the balsamic marinade: 
              Combine vinegar, oil and mustard in a bowl. Mix well. Pour over chicken and  
              marinate for at least 30 minutes to 2 hours at room temperature or 4 hours if inside 
              the fridge.

Step 3: Just before grilling, season marinated chicken with salt and pepper.

Step 4: Grill chicken, skin side down, for 5 minutes. Turn and cook the other side for another 
              5 minutes, or until juices run clear. Serve hot and enjoy ☺



No comments:

Post a Comment