Thursday, July 14, 2011

Ground Pork with Carrot and Potatoes Pomodoro


Today, I was thinking of what can I make?
I have all these veggies 
(tomatoes, potatoes, and carrots) in my fridge.
I whip 'em up with ground pork and tomato sauce, and Voila!
This is it!


You will need:
  • 2 tablespoons Oil
  • 1 tablespoon Garlic, minced
  • 1 medium Onion, chopped
  • 2 Tomatoes, chopped
  • 500 grams Ground Pork
  • 1 1/2 cups Water
  • 2 medium Potatoes, diced
  • 2 medium Carrots, diced
  • 1/2 cup Tomato Sauce
  • Salt and Pepper to taste


Preparation:


Step 1: In a large pan, heat oil and saute garlic, onion and tomatoes for a few minutes.


Step 2: Add ground pork, cook until it changes color. 


Step 3: Pour in water and cook for about 20 minutes.


Step 4: Add potatoes and carrots, until tender, about 5 minutes. 


Step 5: Stir in tomato sauce. Season with salt and pepper. Let simmer for 5 minutes. Serve  
             warm.




No comments:

Post a Comment